If you can't remember your password, enter your login email address below and we'll send you a new one.
WaterTech 2013 - Call for AbstractsLast Updated: 2012/08/30 @ 11:54 am
ESAA is pleased to announce that the 6th Annual WaterTech Symposium will be held April 10-12, 2013 at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel. The Call for Abstract for WaterTech 2013 is now available at: www.esaa-events.com/watertech/.
At this time, ESAA is requesting technical abstracts focused in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Groundwater-Surface Water Interaction/Management
- Watershed Management/Planning/Modelling
- Data Collection/Monitoring/Testing
- Protection and Sustainable Management of Water Resources
- Water Quality
- Emerging Contaminants
- Facility Operations, Industrial Issues, and Technologies
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Produced Water Management
- Deep Well Injection
- Integrated Research
- Regulatory Issues
- Saline vs. Non-Saline Issues
- Coal-bed Methane Development
- Hydraulic Fracturing Issues
New for 2013: In addition, ESAA is requesting presentations in the following areas that will form part of special streams at WaterTech 2013:
- Oilsands Water Usage
- Oilsands Groundwater Contamination and Management
- Pipeline Safety and Spill Response
Deadline to submit an abstract is December 21st, 2012. Complete details available at: www.esaa-events.com/watertech/.