If you can't remember your password, enter your login email address below and we'll send you a new one.
Eco Canada Wage Subsidies Available Now!Last Updated: 2012/09/11 @ 12:25 pm
NOW HIRING? Wage subsidies for environmental internships are now available from ECO Canada.
Apply today to receive a wage subsidy from ECO Canada of up to $12,000 to help cover the costs of hiring a recent graduate intern.
Is my organization eligible?
Funding is available for organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Are Canadian owned or a Canadian subsidiary
- Hire a new employee for a full-time position
- Offer a new position that has a significant enviromental component
- Have not accessed another federally funded wage subsidy for the position
- Support the intern's application to become a Certified Environmental Professional in Training
Funding is limited - apply today!
Wage subsidies are offered on a first-come, first-served basis to those organizations that meet our funding priorities, so get your applications in soon.
To apply, or learn more about the program, please visit https://www.eco.ca/internships. If you require further assistance, please contact the ECO Canada EYC Project Coordinator at email@example.com or at (403) 233-0748.