Prior to the Manitoba Association of Regional Recyclers (MARR) annual Community Recycling and Waste Reduction Forum, the MEIA will be hosting a discussion on waste diversion initiatives in the Province. Topics will include updates on two pilot projects underway.
- New Home Construction Waste Diversion Study - Project Leader: Mike Fernandes, StrategyMakers Consulting
- (funding support provided by Manitoba Sustainable Development)
- District Renewable Heat Feasibility Study - Project Leader: Daniel Lepp Friesen, DLF Conslting
- (funding support provided by Manitoba Agriculture)
- Other topics
- It's a Daily Grind Recycling MB Hydro Poly Pipe Meeting the Sustainable 3R's with ROI ! - Mike Curry, Curry Industries
- Textile Recycling Program - Simon Langer, Diabetes Canada
- Inventing Recycling: A Northern Community Begins to Change Its Waste Management Practices - Bruce Duggan, Boke Consulting
- Waste Management Facilities Regulation 37/2016 - Cory Graham, Manitoba Sustainable Development
- How Can SWANA Help? - Sheri Praski, SWANA
Afterward, please join us for lunch!