- October 21, 2020 - March 17, 2021
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
In Partnership with Bioscience Association Manitoba (BAM)
This 72-hour program is accredited by the University of Manitoba toward a certificate in Applied Management.
MEMBER PRICING – $3,000.00
Non-member & Partner pricing: $3,500
*Registration for individual sessions also available.
MEIA MEMBERS: Register through MEIA to receive member pricing by contacting us at (204) 783-7090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This program consists of 17 different topics over 10 days, designed to help you develop leadership skills to enhance your personal and business life. Learning outcomes include; decision making, coaching for performance, succession planning, communication skills, leading high performing and inclusive teams, emotional intelligence awareness and change management. New to program, highly valued one-on-one personal coaching and mentoring.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
Designed for individuals who aspire to become effective leaders, develop key leadership skills and transition into leadership roles. Ideal for new and newly promoted managers, supervisors, or team leaders. This program can engage and strengthen your team! Ask us about booking this program for your team in-house.
WHEN & WHERE
October 2020 – March 2021 – two classes a month – dates emailed once registered.
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Bioscience Association Manitoba
1000 Waverley Street | Training Room 104
17 -COURSE LINEUP
New to our program *
- Developing Your Leadership
- Intro to EQ
- Emotional Intelligence and Communication Skills *
- High Performing Team
- Coaching for Performance
- Recruiting & Interviewing Staff
- Leading with Resilience *
- Change & Transition
- Building a Respectful Workplace
- Performance Reviews
- Succession Planning
- Intro to Project Management
- Employment Terminations
- Retaining & Recognizing Talent
- Managing Workplace Diversity
- Mastering Difficult Conversations *
- Final Presentations
FEEDBACK FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS
- “Every class touched on skills our employees latched onto. Even understanding what leadership is, and what it means to be a manager.”
- “It has had an effect on our hiring process, with newer managers now sitting in on interviews, they apply what they have learned about performance reviews and competencies to select employees for hiring that will be successful.”
- “Through the Program, competency levels were introduced. We learned to take an idea and not base promotion on one thing, by expanding the performance review.”
Kindly note, classes will be moved to an online format should provincial restrictions change due to COVID-19. Please be advised, no refunds will be offered after October 27, 2020.
For more information on this program please contact BAM at (204) 272-2964 or email@example.com